Service Orders and Billing
The following is a summary of the procedures to be followed for requesting F & S services.
(Please note: that this process does not apply to capital projects. Your Project Manager will contact you as required).
F & S Maintenance : funded by F & S
- For emergency maintenance please call 416-978-3000
- For non-emergency maintenance you have two options:
1) place an online maintenance service order by using the F & S online Service Order Request Form. Follow the usual procedure for departmental work, but instead of entering your customer number, enter the initials “FA” followed by the building number. For UC, for example, this would be "FA001".
2) If you can’t access the Web, please follow the procedures above for emergency maintenance
Departmental Work : funded by customers
- All departmental work requires an F & S customer number
To obtain a customer number: Internal customers (have UofT FIS accounts)| External customers (no FIS accounts)
- For departmental work, complete the F & S online Service Order Request Form.
- Please refer enquiries to your Property Manager-- How to find your Property Manager .