- TSSA Certified to work on high pressure steam, high temperature hot water, natural gas and all air systems.
- Install and maintains steam converters, steam heating and process steam systems.
- Repairs/ replaces steam radiators, steam traps and steam valves.
- Installs and maintains high temperature hot water piping and systems.
- Installs and maintains hot water heating radiators and associated components.
- Maintains and repairs chilled water systems used for air conditioning.
- Installs and maintains pressurized air for building and laboratory use.
- Provide periodic inspections of all ALL NATURAL GAS systems in the University of Toronto St. George campus ( at no cost to the building occupants, does not include repairs ).
- Installs and maintains natural gas systems for laboratories.
- Provides estimates for installation and alterations for the previously mentioned systems.
- We have TSSA certified welders on staff.