Work Study Positions
Fall 2019-Winter 2020 Work Study positions open August 7th! We have a number of positions available this year (see job IDs below). Information on how to apply can be found on the Career Learning Network website.
- Marketing & Communications Assistant x2 (148453)
- Digital Media Assistant x2 (148472)
- Community Engagement & Outreach Assistant x4 (148436)
- Green Suite Assistant x1 (148520)
- Program Development & Evaluation Assistant x2 (148537)
To be eligible for a work-study position, you must be registered in at least 1.0 credit in the Fall, and 1.0 credit in the Winter. We will be interviewing on a rolling basis, so apply early!
Volunteering is a great way to get involved on campus, meet students, faculty, and staff with similar interests, and contribute to Office projects! If you want to be notified when volunteer positions become available, you should consider signing up for our newsletter, Greener News, to receive up to date information about sustainability on campus, including any upcoming volunteer opportunities.