Our Elevators team manages the 161 elevators, six escalators, and 56 lifts on campus, ensuring optimal operation, safety, and reliability.
- Conduct elevator safety inspections
- Conduct pre-scheduled monthly or quarterly preventative maintenance
- Conduct required code-compliant testing
- Manage the contract with our elevator maintenance service supplier
- Monitor maintenance completions and service calls to proactively identify investment opportunities
- Pre-scheduled clean down of elevator every two years
- Respond to service calls that are preventable or mechanical
- Additional elevator clean down based on project requirements (e.g., construction)
- Advise on, source and install elevator upgrades, e.g., lighting, moving pads, voice annunciators, digital screens
- Analysis of elevator traffic flow
- Audit of elevator performance for repair budgeting
- Respond to service calls due to misuse or vandalism of elevator
- Standby elevator mechanic (onsite for high-priority events, e.g., residence move-in days)
- Support heavy equipment moves
Regular services are provided at no extra cost to you. Special services will be billed at the rates below.
Elevator servicing rates vary depending on several factors. If you need more specific rate information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Trades Group||Regular rate||Overtime rate (150%)||Overtime rate (200%)*|
|Elevator mechanic||$127.00 to $251.43||$152.00 to $377.14||$152.00 to $377.14|
*For overtime or after-hours work you will be charged for a minimum of four hours.