Our Fire Prevention team works closely with Toronto Fire Services to promote and ensure fire safety on campus. Each building on the St. George campus has a designated fire prevention officer. They are your primary contact for fire safety related questions.
- Complaint inspections
- Developing fire safety guidelines for processes or events
- Fire code compliance use and hazard inspection
- Fire drills and emergency preparedness
- Fire extinguisher safety training
- Fire safety training for labs, residences
- Fire systems inspection and maintenance
- Hot work permits
- Review of proposed renovations
- Fire alarm isolation
- Sprinkler isolation or revision
Regular services are provided at no extra cost to you. Special services will be billed at the rates below.
|Group||Trade Code||Regular Rate||Overtime Rate*|
*For overtime or after-hours work you will be charged for a minimum of four hours.