Our Grounds team maintains the landscaping, walkways, pathways, sidewalks, and underground utilities on campus, including water mains, sewers, and irrigation systems.
We are dedicated to keeping the grounds safe and beautiful during all four seasons. We also have a long history of creating and supporting the educational green spaces around campus such as the Boreal Forest, Carolinian Forest, and Zoowoods.
- Constructing, repairing and maintaining signs, fences, and waste receptacles
- Graffiti removal
- Maintaining and caring for all shrubs, trees, and turf
- Planting and maintaining flowerbeds
- Removing illegally locked and abandoned bicycles
- Removing snow and ice
- Year-round safety on our sidewalks and walkways
|Group||Trade Code||Regular Rate||Overtime Rate*|
*Work done outside of regular working hours (8 AM to 4:30 PM on weekdays) will be charged at the overtime rate for a minimum of four hours.
Call 416-978-3000 if you notice a hazardous ground situation, including slippery surfaces.