Programs for action
Launching fall 2021
Our Sustainable Change Programs will empower individual and collective action towards sustainability through guidance, resources and certification covering our labs, offices, courses, residences and events.
Sustainability starts with all of us.
- A student wanting to affect sustainable change?
- A researcher looking to minimize the environmental impacts of your lab?
- A residence don looking for ways to engage new students around waste reduction?
- A staff, faculty or librarian looking to influence your colleagues’ understanding of sustainability?
Check back here in fall 2021 and we will guide you with our new and updated programs!
Sign up for updates
Subscribe to our newsletter and get first hand updates about the program launch!
Sustainability action awards
These awards (previously Green Ribbons Awards) have recognized individuals and teams that take action on sustainability since 2009. Nominations take place in November of each year and are incorporated into the annual Adam’s Day Sustainability Celebration that takes place in January, in partnership with the Committee for Environment, Climate Change and Sustainability.
Awards are given to an individual or group in each of the following categories:
- Student leader (undergraduate and graduate)
- Student group (undergraduate and graduate)
- Staff (inspirational and eco-footprint)