Regular and Special Services
- Carpet cleaning
Public corridors, lounges and teaching space having carpeted flooring shall be cleaned a minimum of 3 times annually. Temporary walk-off mats are cleaned prior to being stored for the summer. Permanent walk-off mats are cleaned bi-weekly during inclement weather and bi-monthly during the warmer months. All carpeted offices are steam-cleaned once per year. Your Property Manager will give a minimum of 24 hours notice to your department head as to when your area is to be cleaned, and what you can do to assist us in providing a quality service.
- Chalk supply
We replace chalk as required. However, should you require chalk, please call our office at 8-6252. Our response time will be immediate.
- Minor furniture moves
- Lock and unlock facilities
- Patrol cleaning of public areas
- Non hazardous spill clean up
- Lamp replacement
- Emergency cleanup , flooding etc.
- Special request cleaning of restricted areas
- Maintain union notice boards
- Washroom supplies (8-6252)
The following services are available at a reasonable cost. Please contact Caretaking Services for further information.
- Interior glass cleaning
- High frequency carpet cleaning
- Shampoo upholstered furniture
- Special events labour pool
- Restricted area cleaning
- Wall washing
- Weekend cleaning services
- Wood furniture polishing
Requests for weekend cleaning or any other special service requirements should be confirmed with Caretaking a minimum of 72 hours prior to the day the services are required.