Fire Prevention– downtown campus
U of T Fire Prevention works closely with Toronto Fire Services to promote fire safety on Campus
Click here to read U of T’s Emergency Preparedness and Crisis Management Plan.
- Fire Prevention Staff
Safety of Building Occupants
For information concerning: Corridors, Exits and Stairs, Fire and Exit Doors
- Residence Fire Safety
- Laboratory Fire Safety
- Fire Emergency Procedures
- Multilingual Emergency Procedures
- Fire Emergency Procedures for Mobility-Impaired Persons
- Cutting and Welding
- Fire Extinguishers
- Office of the Ontario Fire Marshal
Fire Prevention FAQs
Quiz your knowledge of fire prevention by reviewing some of our most frequently asked questions and look at the correct answer.
- Vibrating fire alarm pagers for the deaf, deafened, and hard of hearing
- Electrical Fire Safety Guidelines & Checklist
Our mission is to deliver a comprehensive, dynamic fire and life safety program that provides a safe environment for students, faculty and staff, while demonstrating accountability, transparency, and due diligence to all stakeholders.