Be part of the Greener movement at U of T and reduce the environmental impact of the University. The SO encourages direct involvement in the development of major projects.
Get involved and take action on campus! The Sustainability Office has a variety of programs and initiatives for students, staff and faculty!
Take the Pledge and commit to reducing your environmental impact in at least one area of your life!
Seen the Outreach Team lately? Look for them at events around campus!
Have a Green Idea for campus? Tell us about it!
- Get involved through employment & volunteering with the office.
- Join one or more environmental student groups.
- Get involved by signing up their courses for the Green Courses program.
Staff and Graduate Students can:
- Get involved by joining the Green Ambassadors network.
- Complete the Green Office certification program.